2 bedroom maisonette for saleBurlington Road, Redland, Bristol
Sold STC £325,000
- Spacious Upper Floor Maisonette
- 24ft Living / Dining / Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En Suite to Master, Bathroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Sought After Location
- Must be Viewed Internally
Set within a period building is this impressive upper floor maisonette conveniently positioned for local amenities on Whiteladies Road. Beautifully presented and spacious throughout, the property boasts a 24ft open plan living / dining / kitchen area, two double bedrooms and en suite to master.
Burlington Road, Redland
Located on the corner of Burlington Road and Whiteladies Road, immediately convenient for the amenities and The Clifton Downs, is this spacious and well presented upper floor maisonette. Arranged over two floors, the property comprises a well maintained secure communal entrance hallway, an impressive 24ft open plan living / dining / kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, two double bedrooms both with built-in storage, en suite shower room to the master bedroom and a bathroom. In our opinion, a viewing is highly recommended.
Secure entry door. Stairs rising to all floors.
Door from communal hallway. Wood effect flooring. Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlight. Phone entry system. Stairs rising to landing. Door to living room / dining room / kitchen.
Open Plan Living / Kitchen 24' 1" max x 15' 8" max ( 7.34m max x 4.78m max )
Living / Dining Area
Two single glazed sash windows to the side aspect. Radiator. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Coved ceiling. Stair bulk head. Door to bathroom.
Wall and base units with contrasting worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink unit set into worksurface. Built-in gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Built-in electric oven. Integrated dishwasher and washing machine. Space for fridge / freezer.
Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Ladder radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
Coved ceiling. Inset ceiling spotlights. Doors to bedroom one and bedroom two.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.84m max x 3.61m max )
(Please note sloping ceilings) Double glazed sash window to the side aspect with views. Built-in wardrobe and built-in cupboards. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Coved ceiling. Door to en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Obscure glass block window to the rear aspect. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Part tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Ladder radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.84m max x 2.87m max )
(Please note sloping ceilings) Double glazed sky lights to front and side aspects. Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Inset ceiling spotlights.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44729859.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLI105321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.