3 bedroom bungalow for saleAll Saints Avenue, Wisbech
- Garage linked bungalow
- 3 bedrooms, kitchen and lounge/diner
- Cul de sac location
- Garage and parking
- No upward chain
SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC! This is a great opportunity to purchase a garage linked bungalow that is situated in a sought after cul de sac on the outskirts of Wisbech. The property comprises a lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate wc.
SOUGHT AFTER CUL DE SAC! This is a great opportunity to purchase a garage linked bungalow that is situated in a sought after cul de sac on the outskirts of Wisbech. The property comprises a lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom and separate wc. There is a covered side lobby, garage/utility, manageable enclosed garden and off road parking. There is a gravelled frontage for low maintenance and giving potential for further off road parking. The bungalow also has gas central heating, uPVC double glazing to windows and is being sold with no upward chain.
Lounge 21' 5" x 11' 4" ( 6.53m x 3.45m )
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' ( 3.40m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 11' 4" ( 3.94m x 3.45m )
Bedroom 2 12' 11" max x 11' 4" ( 3.94m max x 3.45m )
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Garage/Utility 18' 7" x 8' 2" ( 5.66m x 2.49m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the third set of traffic lights turn left into Norwich Road. Continue along and at the mini roundabout continue straight on. Turn right into Chapnall Road and at the "T" junction turn left into Burrett Road. Take the second turning left into All Saints Avenue where the property will be found at the bottom, immediately in front of you. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44729877.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.