2 bedroom cottage for saleMusbury Road, Axminster
- Two Double Bedroom Character Cottage
- Lounge with Brick Built Fireplace and Multi Fuel Stove
- Beautifully Modernised throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Store
- Character Features: Flagstones, exposed beams, exposed floorboards, wood panelling
- Walking distance to Town Centre & Train Station
A very well presented Two Double Bedroom Mid Terrace character cottage which has been significantly updated throughout by the current owner whilst sympathetically retaining several characterful features. The main reception room boasts an attractive brick built fireplace with multi stove, flagstone flooring and exposed ceiling beams. A modern 'Howdens' kitchen fitted with integrated appliances overlooks a pleasant rear garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, bathroom fitted with a matching modern suite, exposed wooden floorboards and feature wood panelling. The property is centrally position within Axminster Town a short walk from the town centre amenities and railway station.
Accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44730825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7231053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fenton Estate Agents, Chard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.