4 bedroom detached house for saleSadlers Court, Alne, York
- Beautifully Presented Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Room Overlooking Landscaped Garden
- Stylish Hi-Spec Fitted Kitchen
- Part Exchange Considered
DETACHED MODERN HOME WITH COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS IN CHARMING VILLAGE LOCATION - Situated overlooking stunning countryside views, this four bedroom detached family home boasts modern living accommodation that includes two reception rooms, master bedroom with en suite and stylish bathroom suite.
Sadlers Court is located in the charming rural village that is Alne and lies close to local schools and village amenities. Situated overlooking stunning countryside views, this four bedroom detached family home boasts modern living accommodation that includes two reception rooms, master bedroom with en suite and stylish bathroom suite. The home briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, modern fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, dining room, living room with feature fireplace and french doors to rear garden. To the first floor is a landing leading to a master bedroom with en suite shower room, three further good sized bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally to the front is a forecourt lawned garden with attractive planted shrubs. To the side is a driveway providing off street parking leading to a detached garage. To the rear is an enclosed landscaped garden with paved patio seating area, lawned garden with a variety of planted shrubs and established trees with fenced borders. With upvc double glazing where stated and oil fired central heating, this perfectly positioned modern home is sure to attract a variety of purchasers.
Entrance Hall 15' 9" x 5' 9" ( 4.80m x 1.75m )
A generous reception hall accessed via front door with stairs to first floor and understairs cupboard.
With a white wash hand basin, WC and tiled splashbacks.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 7' ( 4.80m x 2.13m )
An impressive breakfast kitchen with a range of Shaker style wall and base units with granite work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink unit with granite drainer and splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a double oven, microwave, dishwasher and 5 ring electric hob with extractor hood over. Other features include a granite breakfast bar, blackboard wall and a wine rack. Space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 7' ( 4.04m x 2.13m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front aspect.
Living Room 20' 6" x 15' 9" ( 6.25m x 4.80m )
A bright and spacious room with feature log effect fire. Double glazed windows and French doors lead out to the landscaped rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With access hatch to part-boarded loft space and an airing cupboard housing hot water tank and linen shelves. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.12m )
With a double glazed window enjoying open views to the rear aspect. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
A fully tiled suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit and a W.C. Underfloor heating and a vertical towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 8' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.49m )
With a double glazed window to the rear outlook.
A fully tiled white suite comprising paneled bath with plumbed shower over, wash hand basin and a W.C. With underfloor heating, polished tiled floor and a heated towel rail.
A neatly presented front garden with small lawn, railed boundary with gate and side access to rear.
A well maintained and landscaped rear garden enjoying a south/west facing patio and lawn, mature cherry trees and borders with a variety of flowers and shrubs.
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.41m x 2.84m )
With power and lighting connected.
Please see map below of the property - for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales team on 01904 769991.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44731029.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAX102611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Haxby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.