4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurston Drive, Morden
Offers in Excess of
- REDUCED FROM £700,000
- Fantastic potential to extend
- One bedroom annexe with its own private front door and garden
- Well-maintained garden
- Off street parking for three cars
This beautiful four bedroom, two bathroom Morden Park semi-detached house on the borders of SM4/SW20 is on a bold corner plot in a sought after tree lined residential road and is within close proximity to Morden South and South Merton Railway stations.
This beautiful four bedroom, two bathroom Morden Park semi-detached house on the borders of SM4/SW20 is on a bold corner plot in a sought after tree lined residential road and is within close proximity to Morden South and South Merton Railway stations. This property comprises well-maintained gardens to the front and rear, off street parking to the front of the property for a minimum of three cars and has fantastic potential to extend (stpp) to make this property even larger! The property also benefits from an adjoining one bedroom annexe with its own private front door and garden and an open plan kitchen/reception room. This property also comprises a fabulous large bathroom and an upstairs double bedroom. This property is completely unique comprising of two separate dwellings both with separate addresses and separate council tax bandings providing potential lettings income. Also offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN! Please call Barnard Marcus today to not miss out!!
From our office at SM4 5HP:
Head south-west on York Cl towards Morden Ct 233 ft
Turn right onto Morden Ct 79 ft
Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Crown Rd/A24 0.1 mi
Turn left onto Crown Ln/B286 0.1 mi
Turn left onto Links Ave 0.2 mi
Continue onto Hillcross Ave 0.8 mi
Turn right onto Churston Dr
Destination will be on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44731032.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOD100244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Morden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.