1 bedroom flat for saleGolden Gate Way, EASTBOURNE
Sold STC £165,000
- SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SOUGHT AFTER NORTH HARBOUR LOCATION
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- STUNNING INNER HARBOUR VIEWS
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- STAIRS AND LIFT TO THIRD FLOOR LANDING
Fox and Sons are delighted to present to the market this ONE BEDROOM SPACIOUS APARTMENT located in the POPULAR NORTH HARBOUR development. Boasting WELL PRESENTED living accommodation throughout with a PRIVATE BALCONY, undercroft parking and a MODERN fitted bathroom. Internal inspection recommended!
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this SPACIOUS THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT located in the EVER SOUGHT AFTER North Harbour Development in Eastbourne. Boasting WELL PRESENTED Living Accommodation throughout, MODERN FITTED Kitchen and Bathroom and SECURE Undercroft parking.The property further benefits from a PRIVATE SUNNY BALCONY enjoying STUNNING Harbour Views towards the SOUTH DOWNS which can be access via french doors from both the Lounge and Bedroom One. An IDEAL INVESTMENT or FIRST TIME BUY and an internal inspection comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Stairs and lift rising to third floor landing.
A spacious entrance hall having a door to the side aspect, airing cupboard, electric radiator, entry phone system.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen 17' 1" x 11' 9" ( 5.21m x 3.58m )
Double glaze french doors to the rear aspect leading onto the balcony enjoying views across the inner harbour, electric radiator, space for a dining room table, television and telephone points.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, space and plumbing for washing machine, integral fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, lino flooring in the kitchen area, open plan to the lounge / diner.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.78m x 3.23m )
Double glazed french doors to the side aspect leading onto the balcony, electric radiator.
A wood decked balcony with ample seating space enjoying stunning views across the inner harbour. Accessed via both the lounge and bedroom one.
Comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, low level W C, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tile effect flooring, extractor fan, electric radiator.
The property benefits from undercroft parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44731050.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.