4 bedroom detached house for saleHarpers Lane, Atherstone
- EXTENDED TRADITIONAL DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- LARGE GARAGE
- GUEST WC
- MATURE GARDENS
- MUST BE VIEWED
extended traditional detached family home, set back from the road with a extended kitchen and dining room and conservatory. This property must be viewed to be appreciated, which comprises of, hallway, guest wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, four bedrooms and shower room.
We are pleased to offer for sale this four bedroom extended traditional detached family home, set back from the road with a extended kitchen and dining room and conservatory. This property is deceptively spacious must be viewed to be appreciated, which comprises of, Reception hallway, guest wc, lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, forst floor landing four good sized bedrooms and family shower room.
Having a hardwood entrance door, radiator, storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 21' 3" into bay x 12' 11" max ( 6.48m into bay x 3.94m max )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, two radiators and feature fire surround with inset gas fire.
Extended Dining Room 11' 8" x 11' ( 3.56m x 3.35m )
Having radiator and double glazed sliding patio doors leading to:
Having double glazed windows overlooking the garden, double glazed double doors leading to the patio and radiator.
Extended Breakfast Kitchen 15' 10" max x 13' 9" max ( 4.83m max x 4.19m max )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worktop over including breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps over, integrated oven with gas hob and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation. Door to dining room and garage.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, built-in storage cupboard and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 11' 9" into wardrobe ( 4.37m x 3.58m into wardrobe )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and triple fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.33m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, double fitted wardrobes, drawer units and vanity sink.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.86m x 2.77m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted drawer units and vanity sink.
Bedroom 4 7' 9" x 7' ( 2.36m x 2.13m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Re-Fitted Shower Room
Fitted with a white suite comprising of walk-in shower cubicle with sliding glass doors, wash hand basin set in vanity unit and low level WC. Chrome heated towel rail, built-in airing cupboard and double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
Having a large driveway leading to the garage and front door area. Mature shrubs and borders.
Having mature gardens with fencing to the side elevation, shrubs and borders. Laid to lawn area and patio area.
Having sliding doors to the front elevation, plumbing for washing machine and storage area with a door leading to the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44731071.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAM201667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.