3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSinclair Avenue, Banbury
Sold STC £229,950
- Semi detached house with modern fittings
- Re-fitted kitchen/dining room Sitting room
- Three bedrooms
- Re-fitted bathroom
- Gas ch via rads
- Double glazing
- Shared driveway
- Additional off road parking & garage
AN OLDER STYLE SEMI DETACHED HOUSE WITH MODERN FITTINGS AND A LARGE GARDEN.
Hall, re-fitted kitchen/dining room, sitting room, three bedrooms, re-fitted bathroom, gas ch via rads, double glazing, shared driveway, additional off road parking and garage.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£229,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.2 miles
Banbury railway station 2 miles
Junction 11 (M40 motorway) 2.5 miles
Oxford 22 miles
Stratford upon Avon 19 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to Marylebone by rail approx. 55 mins
Banbury to Oxford by rail approx. 17 mins
Banbury to Birmingham by rail approx. 50 mins
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Turn right into Ruscote Avenue opposite the arcade of shops and then take the first turning left into Sinclair Avenue. The property will be found after approximately 300 yards on the left hand side and can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (55 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 55 SINCLAIR AVENUE is an older style semi detached house believed to date back to the 1940's. It has a range of modern fittings complemented by gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing. There are some original features including bay windows and original doors. The internal layout has been altered to provide a kitchen/dining room where once these would have been separate which is more in keeping with modern lifestyle. This is now a pleasant open plan room with French windows opening to the rear garden. The kitchen and bathroom have both been re-fitted. There is off road parking space to the front in addition to the shared driveway which leads to a garage/workshop. The rear garden is a particular feature being larger than average and Southwest facing.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the dimensions and layout of the property as detailed below. Some of the main features include:
* An older style semi detached house within walking distance of a primary school.
* Sitting room with large bay window to front.
* Re-fitted kitchen/dining room with a range of wood effect base and eye level units with chrome bar handles, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted gas fired boiler, door to understairs cupboard, ample space for table and chairs, uPVC double glazed French windows opening to the rear garden.
* Main bedroom with bay window to front and built-in wardrobe.
* Two further bedrooms.
* Re-fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin and WC, window, radiator, attractive retro fully tiled walls in keeping with the age of the property.
* Original internal doors.
* Gas central heating via radiators and uPVC double glazing.
* Shared driveway to the side leading to a garage/workshop with power and light connected and a personal door to the garden.
* Additional off road parking to the front for two cars.
* Large rear garden mainly laid to lawn enjoying a Southwesterly aspect.
Services - All mains services are connected. The wall mounted gas fired boiler is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band B.
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44731920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26550102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.