3 bedroom terraced house for saleHoney Meade Close, Stanton, Bury St. Edmunds
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Recently Renovated To High Standard Throughout
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fantastic Village Location
- Easy Access To Bury St Edmunds
- Great Local Amenities
Located on a fantastic housing development close to the Village centre is this property that would be a great buy for any first time buyers or investors.
This fantastic three bedroom family home located close to the village centre of Stanton. Offering a Large Kitchen/Diner, Separate Dining Room, Living Room, Downstairs WC, Three Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Externally there is a garage, off road parking and front and rear gardens. This property has been recently renovated and is immaculate condition throughout and therefore viewings are highly recommended.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed door to front. Radiator, power points, phone point and lino flooring. Stairs to first floor and doors to WC, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner and Storage Cupboard.
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to side. Heated towel radiator, WC, hand wash basin and lino flooring.
Living Room 16' 4" x 11' 2" Max ( 4.98m x 3.40m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Arch way to dining room. Power points, TV point, radiator, electric wall mounted fire and lino flooring.
Dining Room 11' 9" Max x 11' 4" Max ( 3.58m Max x 3.45m Max )
Plastered ceiling with wall lighting. UPVC construction surround and UPVC French doors to rear. Radiator, power points and lino flooring.
Kitchen/ Diner 17' 4" x 11' 4" Into Recess ( 5.28m x 3.45m Into Recess )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting and spot lighting. Double glazed windows to front and rear and double glazed door to rear garden. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Built-in oven and hob with extractor fan over. Sink and drainer with an up and over tap. Void for washing machine, power points and lino flooring.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Power points, two storage cupboard one with combi boiler and doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' Max ( 3.53m x 3.35m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Built-in wardrobe, radiator, power points, loft access and solid work flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 6" Max x 8' 7" Into Recess ( 4.42m Max x 2.62m Into Recess )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Power points, TV point, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 4" Max ( 2.49m x 2.54m Max )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to front. Power points, TV point, radiator and solid wood flooring.
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. Double glazed window to front. WC, pedestal basin, heated towel radiator, bath with up and over shower and tiled flooring.
Headed front garden which is mainly laid to lawn with concrete path leading to front door. Flower and shrub planting and brick built cupboard for garden equipment.
Fenced enclosed paved rear garden with a stoned area. Rear access and scattered shrub planting.
Single garage with a newly renovated pitch roof with an up and over door. There is also a single off road parking space in front of the garage.
From Bury St Edmunds take the A143 towards Stanton, when you reach the village of Stanton head through and Past BP garage on your left and then turn right onto Old Bury Road. Follow this road where you will enter the centre of the Village. At the War Memorial turn right onto The Street and Honey Mead Close can be found to be the second right hand turning. The property can be found to the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44733678.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.