3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestmill Road, Ware
Sold STC £365,000
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs W/C
- Garage and off street parking
- Scope for further extension STPP
- CHAIN FREE
Three bedroom end of terrace property with scope for further extension stpp. Offered chain free. Some updating required.
Accommodation Comprises Of
Double glazed door to side aspect, fitted carpet flooring
Small high level double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator, low level w/c and fitted carpet flooring
Lounge 15' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.97m )
Full height double glazed window to front aspect. Wall mounted radiator, stairs rising to first floor
Dining Room 14' 7" x 10' 2" ( 4.45m x 3.10m )
Patio doors to rear. wall mounted radiator, television point and power points
Kitchen 7' 3" x 11' ( 2.21m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, space for appliances, vinyl flooring and part glazed door to rear.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 14' ( 2.84m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobes, and dressing table, built in storage cupboard and fitted carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" x 14' 2" ( 2.31m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator, fitted wardrobe, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 9' 9" max ( 3.10m x 2.97m max )
Full height double glazed window to front aspect. wall mounted radiator, fitted carpet flooring, airing cupboard and built in storage, fitted carpet flooring and power points.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprising of corner shower with wall mounted thermostat controlled wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, wall mounted radiator, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Commencing with patio area, predominantly laid to lawn with side access and fenced perimeter.
With power and light and outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44733738.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRE104103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ware. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.