6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMile End Road, Norwich
Withdrawn from Market £550,000
- Imposing semi-detached Victorian residence
- Enviable location on the south west section of Norwich's outer ring road
- 6 double bedrooms
- Traditional Victorian attributes including generous room sizes and high ceilings
- 1710 max lounge and 162 max sitting room, both with attractive bay windows
- 1411 max kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility room
- Gas Central Heating and part UPVC double glazing
- Single garage plus driveway parking
- Within easy reach of amenities and road links
- An ideal renovation project!
SUMMARY *DRAFT DETAILS AWAITING APPROVAL*
Imposing and impressive 6 bedroom semi-detached Victorian residence occupying an enviable location on the south west section of Norwich's outer ring road. With some updating, this property will make a stunning family home with versatile living spaces, generous room sizes and high ceilings.
OUTSIDE The property sits on a generous corner plot and is surrounded on 2 sides by gardens measuring approx. 85' x 47' max. The property is accessed either via a small wrought iron gate near the corner of Mile End Road and Melrose Road, while vehicular access is via a pair of wrought iron gates on Melrose Road. There is a generous driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door plus further off road parking.
A pathway leads to the front entrance with storm porch plus a lawn to one side featuring a raised garden pond and an area of concrete patio to the other. The property is bounded by a decorative wall, wooden fence and mature shrubs.
DIRECTIONS From the Stratfords office in Eaton, head in to Norwich along Newmarket Road (A11). At the first roundabout, take the first exit on to Mile End Road. The property can be found on the left hand side, on the corner of Melrose Road.
DISCLAIMER These details have been provided to us via Stratfords Estate Agents, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we have not liaised directly with the seller, we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. Also please note the photos do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point, which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44733804.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361003945. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratfords, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.