1 bedroom flat for sale140 Flat 2 McDonald Road (off Leith Walk), Edinburgh EH74NL
- Large 1st floor flat with character
- Pleasant tree-lined central location
- Elegant public room with fireplace, cornicing, sanded floors and dining recess.
- Stylish fitted kitchen off hall
- Double bedroom with box room and bathroom
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Literally yards away from Leith Walk
- EPC C
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 0759 58 20611
With an enhanced internal layout, this charming flat occupies part of the 1ST floor within a traditional stone-built tenement. It has been fully modernised in recent years yet retains sanded floors and some intricate cornicing. The modified layout (50 sqm) provides a comfortable public room with dining space, a self-contained fitted kitchen, handy utility/store, double bedroom with a bright study off and a tiled bathroom. Gas central heating has been installed complemented by double glazing. The building is secure and has a mutual garden to rear. McDonald Road and the surrounding streets are zoned for resident’s parking. The gas hob, electric oven, hood, washing machine, fridge and blinds are included in the sale price. The property lies in Council Tax band B and has been valued by Chartered Surveyors at £175,000.
The property is quietly located near the junction with Bellevue Road. McDonald Road comprises a successful blend of Victorian and modern flats and is attractively landscaped by ornamental trees and paviour parking bays. It is a very popular setting which directly links to Leith Walk and its many attractions. Equally accessible minutes is the Omni Centre, St James Centre, Playhouse Theatre, Princes Street and Waverley Rail Station.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44734707.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 71129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.