3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlomfield Street, Bury St. Edmunds
- Close To The Town Centre
- Three Bedrooms
- Character Property
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Good Order Throughout
- Allocated On Road Parking
- Pleasant Rear Garden
Located close to the town centre is this three bed bedroom character property, ideal for first time buyers or small families.
Please call us at the office to book a viewing now.
This characterful three bedroom property close to the heart of Bury St Edmunds offer spacious living accommodation downstairs consisting of Living Room, Dining Room, Newly Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom, there is also a cellar with conversion potential. Upstairs there are three spacious bedrooms. Viewings are highly recommended.
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. UPVC double glazed front door. Power points, carpeted flooring, stairs to first floor and door to living room.
Living Room 25' 2" Into Recess x 11' 2" Into Recess ( 7.67m Into Recess x 3.40m Into Recess )
Textured ceiling with two overhead light fittings. UPVC double glazed bay window to front. Power points, TV point, two electric fire places and carpeted flooring. Doors to Kitchen, Cellar and Hall.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 13' 9" Into Recess ( 3.84m x 4.19m Into Recess )
Plastered ceiling with spot lighting. UPVC double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear garden. Modern fitted kitchen with wall and base units and tiled back splash. Void for electric oven and hob with extractor fan over. Void for washing machine, tumble dryer and fridge/freezer. Sink and drainer with an up and over tap. Heated towel radiator, power points, soft closing cupboards and draws, down lighters and lino flooring. Doors to Bathroom and Living room.
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Fully tiled bathroom with WC, pedestal basin, bath with an electric shower over, heated towel radiator and laminate flooring.
Cellar Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Spacious cellar with power and light.
Carpeted stairs up and through to the landing. Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting and loft access. Power points and doors to Bedroom One, Bedroom Two and Bedroom Three.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" x 14' 5" Into Recess ( 3.38m x 4.39m Into Recess )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Two double glazed windows to front. Power points, TV point, electric fireplace and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" x 9' 2" Into Recess ( 3.38m x 2.79m Into Recess )
Textured ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed windows to rear. Power points and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three Irregular Shaped Room 8' 8" x 7' 10" Into Recess ( 2.64m x 2.39m Into Recess )
Plastered ceiling with an overhead light fitting. Double glazed window to rear. Power points, built-in storage cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Walled front garden with gate access. Steps leading to front door. Shingled laid flower bed.
Enclosed fenced and walled rear garden with a concrete seating area. Laid to lawn area with boarders of flowers and shrubs. Rear access, shed and double glazed door to kitchen.
From The Arc Shopping Centre in Bury St Edmunds town centre take the St Andrew's Street North before turning left onto Bishops Road. Follow this one way road around to the right onto Blomfield Street where the property can be found to the right hand side with our for sale board showing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44734887.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS105018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.