3 bedroom detached house for saleBirkenhead Road, Meols
- traditional detached family home
- two spacious reception rooms
- delightful surrounding gardens
- corner plot with double drive
- popular residential location
- must be viewed
A deceptively spacious detached family home occupying a prime corner position within the pleasant residential area of Meols. With features such as two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen and conservatory, bathroom and delightful gardens. The property must be viewed to truly appreciate. Further benefits include cavity wall insulation and a fully boarded loft. Situated in a popular and sought after location, close to local transport links and within walking distance to Meols train station, amenities including doctors' surgery and shops such as a local chemist, chip shop, hairdressers/barbers and gift shop also within the catchment area for excellent schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44734902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6414270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.