3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCullings Court, WALTHAM ABBEY
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- 65 ft Garden
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this good size and well presented three bedroom family home situated in a popular residential area convenient for local amenities and schools. This lovely family home offers good size accommodation and benefits from an impressive 65 ft rear garden
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this good size and well presented three bedroom family home situated in a popular residential area convenient for local amenities and schools. This lovely family home offers good size accommodation and benefits from an impressive 65 ft rear garden. An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to front aspect, fitted with a low level flush w.c and vanity unit.
Lounge/ Dining Room 14' 8" narrowing to 10' " x 21' max ( 4.47m narrowing to 3.05m x 6.40m max )
Window and patio doors to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.03m )
Window to front aspect, re- fitted with a range of modern white high gloss wall and base units, incorporating integrated double oven, hob and extractor hod. Space for fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher. Solid wood work tops with inset one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom Cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 9' ( 4.67m x 2.74m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' plus door resess ( 3.56m x 3.05m plus door resess )
Window to rear aspect, radiator built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 14' 6" x 6' ( 4.42m x 1.83m )
Window to front aspect, radiator.
Window to front aspect, fully tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, shower attachment and glass shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c and chrome radiator.
Front garden laid to lawn, superb rear garden extended to 65 ft in length and comprising large Indian sandstone patio to the immediate rear of the property, with the remainder predominately laid to lawn with a good size shed to the rear boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44734911.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104248. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.