2 bedroom character property for saleMeare Green, Stoke St. Gregory, Taunton
- Semi-detached period cottage
- Attractive edge of village position
- Many character features
- Large garden to the rear and extra garden/parking area to front
- Good sized master bedroom
FOX & SONS are offering this cottage with character features and good sized gardens.
A RARELY AVAILABLE cottage with character features and good sized gardens. This home is presented in good decorative order, has night storage heating and lies within a desirable village location.
This charming character cottage is presented to the market in good condition. Accommodation includes Entrance porch, sitting room with feature log burner, kitchen with stable door to garden and on the first floor are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also boasts a long rear garden and an additional garden to the front of the house that is currently used as a parking area.
Door from and door to;
Sitting Room 11' 1" x 14' 8" ( 3.38m x 4.47m )
Upon entering the property you walk into this lovely sitting room that has many character features including a feature fireplace with a log burner, wooden beams and tiled flooring. There is a window to the front and side aspect. Storage heater.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 14' 1" ( 2.92m x 4.29m )
The property boasts a large kitchen with a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a feature stable door. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with a roll top work surface and part tiling on the walls. There is an electric oven and electric hob and plumbing for a washing machine. There are stairs to the first floor.
Window to side aspect and doors to;
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.48m )
The master bedroom is of a very good size and has a feature single glazed window to the side aspect and a double glazed window to the front. There are lovely views over to the properties second garden/parking area. There is also a loft hatch and a storage heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.21m )
Window to rear aspect double glazed with views over the rear garden. Storage heater and airing cupboard.
The bathroom has a window to the side aspect that is double glazed and a bath with shower over. The room is part tiled and has a towel rail, w.c. and a pedestal wash hand basin.
A key feature to the property is the large front garden. This is a patch of land that is currently used as parking and holds the properties log store. There is a range of fruit trees and mature shrubs.
Leading from the stable door from the kitchen is a lovely side and rear garden. The side area could be used for parking. The rear garden is initially laid to patio with a large wooden shed. There is a small fence and gate that separates the patio area to the lawned area. The main garden has a greenhouse and a range of flower beds and mature shrubs and trees. Any viewer will certainly not be disappointed by the array of plants and flowers that are on show.
From Taunton take the A358 east from junction 25 of the M5 towards Ilminster at the Thornfalcon traffic lights. Turn left onto the A378 turning first left towards North Curry and Stoke St Gregory. Follow this road through the village of North Curry towards Stoke St Gregory. On passing through Meare Green, the property can be found on the right hand side just after The Willows Centre.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44736282.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU104703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.