2 bedroom terraced house for saleYork Street, Derby
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid Terrace
- Dining Room
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- No Chain
A two bedroom cottage style terrace house located just off Friars Gate offering no chain. The property requires updating and benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, an upstairs bathroom, two bedrooms, a rear garden and is in walking distance of the city centre.
A two bedroom cottage style terrace house located just off Friars Gate offering no chain. The property requires updating and benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, an upstairs bathroom, two bedrooms, a rear garden and is in walking distance of the city centre. Viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via hardwood door into the hallway with laminate wood flooring, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor, stained glass window into the lounge and opening into the dining room.
With laminate wood flooring, coal fire place with hearth and mantle peice, radiator, television and telephone point, window to the front, coving to the ceiling and opening to the dining room.
Having a feature fire place with hearth and mantle peice, laminate wood flooring, radiator, exposed beams and door to the kitchen.
An extended kitchen with a fitted range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted sink and drainer with mixer taps and one and half bowl sink, part tiled walls, electric oven and four ring gas hob, extractor fan, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer, window to the rear, tiled flooring, radiator, door to the cellar and stable door leading out to the rear garden.
With doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom and loft hatch giving access to the loft space.
With exposed wooden floor boards, radiator and two windows to the front.
Having a window to the rear and radiator.
A fitted three suite with a fitted shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator, part tiled walls, an airing cupboard housing the central heating boiler and double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property there is a cottage style rear garden with a patio, flower beds and a brick outhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44736291.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204136. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.