3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHunter Avenue, Burntwood
- Extended Family Home
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Semi Detached
REDUCED ** MOTIVATED SELLER ** Well presented three bedroom semi detached with 2 RECEPTION ROOMS, driveway, rear access, extended kitchen and low maintenance rear garden. Call now to avoid disappointment
Hunter Avenue is well presented and extended semi detached property set in the popular area of Burntwood. The property comprises hallway, extended kitchen, dining room, lounge to the front, Three bedrooms, bathroom, low maintence rear garden with access to the front of the property and driveway.
Dropped kerb, access to the rear of the property, gravelled driveway providing off road parking with wooden planters.
Via a door to front elevation leading to:
Under stairs storage cupboard and doors to:
Lounge 14' 2" x 12' 4" ( 4.32m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fireplace with electric fire and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 9' 6" ( 4.34m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.26m )
Fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, double glazed window to side elevation and a door giving access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.00m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 6' 1" max ( 1.73m x 1.85m max )
FItted bedroom suite with double glazed window to rear and radiator
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 9" ( 1.68m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, bath with shower over, W.C, wash hand basin and partial wall tiling.
Paved rear garden, raised seating area with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44736294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LIC201409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Lichfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.