2 bedroom flat for saleGuildford
- Conversion Flat
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Town Centre Location
- Moments from Stoke Park
Situated in the popular Nightingale Road, which borders Stoke Park and moments from the upper High Street, this first floor conversion flat has a newly decorated interior. Offering well appointed accommodation and two parking spaces, the property is offered for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain.
* Communal entrance with entry-phone system
* Entrance hallway with storage cupboard
* Spacious reception room with bay window
* Kitchen fitted with a range of units and laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include an oven and electric hob with extractor fan above and laminate flooring
* Master bedroom with laminate flooring and an en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c and tiled splash back areas
* Additional double bedroom
* Main bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, basin, w.c and part-tiled walls
* Other noteworthy features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazed windows
* To the rear of the property, there is a car park with two allocated parking spaces for this flat
* Lease: approx. 99 years
* Ground Rent: approx. £100.00 per annum
* Service/Maintenance approx. Charges: £1,600.00 per annum
* EPC Current Rating: C
Location: The property is located in Guildford town centre, which is renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. The mainline station offers a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx. 38 minutes and London Road station is also nearby, whilst the A3 provides access to the South Coast and the M25 into central London and International airports. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Directions: From our office, leave Guildford town centre on the London Road and at the traffic lights at the crossroads, proceed ahead and take the first left-hand turn into Nightingale Road. The property can be found a short distance along on the left-hand side.
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44736417.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 328216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.