3 bedroom terraced house for saleRowland Close, Wallingford
Sold STC £325,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to local amenities
- Separate garage and driveway
- Sought After Town
- Close to Schools
This three bedroom house located in the desirable location of Wallingford, is a great opportunity to purchase your family home. The property is within catchments area of local schools, transport links and local amenities. A viewing is highly recommended.
Well proportioned three bedroom terrace house, offering a porch, lounge/diner, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom, family bathroom, south facing rear garden, front garden and a garage. Located in a quiet close in a sought after town.
Laminate flooring. Wall mounted radiator cupboard.
Lounge/dining Room 18' 4" Max x 16' 3" Max ( 5.59m Max x 4.95m Max )
Window to rear aspect. Double glazed windows. Wall mounted radiator. TV socket. Patio doors.
Kitchen 9' 2" Max x 6' 6" Max ( 2.79m Max x 1.98m Max )
Fitted kitchen with sink drainer and work surfaces. Gas hob and electric oven. Wall and base units. Space for fridge freezer. Window to front aspect. 1 1/2 bowl. Wall mounted radiator. Tiled splash back.
Overhead loft access. Door leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 7" Max x 10' 2" Max ( 3.23m Max x 3.10m Max )
Window to rear aspect. Double glazed windows. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" Max x 9' 5" Max ( 4.01m Max x 2.87m Max )
Window to rear aspect. Double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 3.78m Max x 2.26m Max )
Window to front aspect. Double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator.
Window to front aspect. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator. Bath and low level WC. Partially tiled shower cubicle.
Rear Garden 33' 2" Max x 20' 2" Max ( 10.11m Max x 6.15m Max )
Access via rear gate. Partially laid to lawn. Partial paved area.
Garage 16' 3" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 4.95m Max x 2.36m Max )
Double doors. Housing CH boiler. Storage overhead. Lights. Power and plumbing for washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44739423.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLF102542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.