1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Waterman, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10
- 634 sqft
- 27th floor
- Private balcony
- View of The River Thames
- Prime riverside location
- 250 year lease
This bright and spacious 634 sq. ft. 1 bedroom apartment is situated on the 27th floor facing west in the sought after Waterman building, a landmark development in the Greenwich Peninsula Regeneration Project.
The Waterman development is the largest regeneration project London has ever seen. The development is surrounded by 3 acres of landscaped gardens and green space and will be home to an eclectic mix of new cafes, bars and restaurants, as well as 3.5 million square feet of shops, schools, hotels and public facilities.
Offering excellent transport links to the City and West End with easy access to North Greenwich station (Jubilee Line) and located just one tube stop from Canary Wharf offering DLR and forthcoming Crossrail services.
Features to note:
- 250 year leasehold (From September 2004)
- 10 year building guarantee
- Concierge service
- Secure video phone entry system
- Integrated kitchen appliances including oven, hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher and microwave (where applicable)
- Electric underfloor heating (where applicable)
- Access to high speed fibre broadband throughout
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44740170.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WED160496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colliers International, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.