3 bedroom detached house for saleDowns Mill, Frampton Mansell, Gloucestershire
- Entrance Hall, Reception Room,
- Kitchen, Study,
- Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms,
- Two Bathrooms, Private Garden,
- Communal Gardens, Garage,
- Off Road Parking, Storage,
- Peaceful Location within easy reach of Cirencester.
A charming and peaceful three bedroom cottage with wonderful gardens. This delightful stone barn conversion is presented in excellent condition throughout.
The generous sized reception rooms all have the benefit of uninterrupted Southerly outlook across the garden, the property's paddock and fields beyond.
Converted in the 1990s the barn has been very well designed and finished to a high standard throughout.
In addition the private garden there is also a well-maintained and beautifully landscaped communal area. There is also a single garage, communal parking and an additional area of land for the use of residents, located to the far side of the garages.
Frampton Mansell is arguably one of the most sought-after villages in the Cotswolds. Its proximity to Cirencester and Kemble rainway station, its superb valley views, its peaceful and unspoilt atmosphere and traditional village pub, plus it is located just a five minute walk from a high-quality and well-regarded farm shop for daily provisions.
Set away from main roads, the lane only sees local traffice despite being only 10 minutes' drive from Cirencester.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44740185.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CIR160298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Cirencester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.