2 bedroom bungalow for saleEastchurch Road, Palm Bay, Margate, Kent
- Two bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Popular Palm Bay location
- Garage and off street parking
- Conservatory and close to shops
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
It's time to get truly excited by the prospect of retirement by the sea with this charming bungalow.You only need to literally walk across the road where there is a small row of shops which includes a mini supermarket, ideal for when you want the morning paper or run out of milk. There is also a bus stop which can link you to any of the surrounding towns and villages, so no car is no problem here.The lounge/diner is more than generous so you comfortably have enough room to sit back on a soft sofa watching your favourite TV show and have space for a table and chairs to enjoy your evening meal. Although with the conservatory you could even have your table and chairs there and afford yourself an ample lounge.With two bedrooms you have enough space for friends and family to come and visit. It's amazing how popular you become when you live at the seaside. There is a garage at the front where you can keep your car frost free in the colder months and a drive where guests can park. Should you be a keen gardener you have a modest rear garden which is the perfect size to manage, but won't take up all of your time.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Shower Room: 5'6 x 5'1 (1.68m x 1.55m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 2: 15'3 x 10'10 (4.65m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'8 x 7'7 (3.25m x 2.31m)
- Lounge/Diner: 16'0 x 15'3 (4.88m x 4.65m)
- Conservatory: 16'4 x 9'6 (4.98m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen: 11'5 x 9'1 (3.48m x 2.77m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44745927.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15105823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.