4 bedroom detached house for saleLongship Way, Maldon
Sold STC £465,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Four Bedrooms
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom Plus Ensuite
- Workshop, Garage & Parking
- South Facing Garden
Situated on the EVER POPULAR WESTERN DEVELOPMENT, boasting an attractive LANDSCAPED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN and offering convenient access to LOCAL SHOPS as well as EXCELLENT SCHOOLS is this impressive four bedroom detached residence with CONSERVATORY EXTENSION.
Longship Way is situated on the popular Western development to the South West of Maldon, within reach of local shops as well as nearby Morrisons Supermarket, and within walking distance of the highly regarded Wentworth Primary School. The combination of family amenities, picturesque scenery and waterfront walks as well as convenient access to mainline stations at Witham and Hatfield Peveral for commuters, make Maldon a popular destination for buyers of all ages. This property occupies a corner plot with immaculate landscaped South facing rear garden, accessed via a generous conservatory extension. On the ground floor are two reception rooms, as well as large kitchen breakfast room, cloakroom and workshop/study leading through into the garage, with four bedrooms and two bathrooms on the first floor. To view this exceptional property please call the team at William H Brown Estate Agents in Maldon today.
Double Glazed Patio Door To :-
Double glazed UPVC window to front, part glazed door to :-
Solid hardwood flooring, stairs rising to first floor, cupboard with access to study/workshop, doors to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to front, white suite comprising low level WC and vanity basin, radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 2" x 8' 5" ( 5.23m x 2.57m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front and side, plus door to side passage. Tiled flooring throughout. Breakfast area with radiator. Fitted kitchen comprising one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Built in oven and hob with extractor over. Space for further appliances.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' ( 4.78m x 3.96m )
Double glazed UPVC bow window to rear overlooking the garden. Centrepiece gas living flame fire set in stone and wood surround. Radiator, double doors to :-
Dining Room 12' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.57m )
Radiator, double glazed French doors opening to :-
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 8" max ( 3.43m x 3.25m max )
Impressive Victorian style pitched roof conservatory of dwarf brick wall and UPVC double glazed construction with glazed roof and French doors opening onto the garden.
Study / Workshop 16' 3" x 7' 4" + recess ( 4.95m x 2.24m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC bow window to front, radiator, door to garage.
Double glazed UPVC window to side, airing cupboard, doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 3" + recess x 10' 3" ( 3.43m + recess x 3.12m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, range of fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to :-
Double glazed UPVC window to side, white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle housing power shower, low level WC and pedestal basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" + recess x 8' 5" ( 3.86m + recess x 2.57m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, fitted double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 10' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.12m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' 2" max ( 2.67m x 2.18m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, modern white suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level WC and pedestal basin. Fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail.
Mature south facing rear garden, enclosed by panel fencing and partly laid to lawn with a feature centrepiece circular brick and patio seating area, and a range of mature flower and shrub borders and pergola, leading to a wooden shed to remain.
Single garage with wooden up and over door, power, light and door to rear accessing the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44746464.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.