3 bedroom bungalow for saleMarlborough Road, Marton
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Recently Renovated to a High Standard
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms
- En-Suite Wet Room to One of the Bedrooms
- Corner Plot
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Larger Than Average Detached Garage with Rear Workshop
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Modern Bathroom
We offer to the market this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow that has been recently renovated throughout to the highest of standards. Offers accommodation comprising; entrance hall, two reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, three bedrooms - one of which has a modern en-suite wet room and separate modern family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a corner plot with a driveway to the side elevation giving access to a larger than average detached garage with rear workshop. Gardens to both front and rear elevations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44746659.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.