4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfields, Broxbourne
- Refurbished and Extended
- Superb Location Close to Shops and Station
- Four Bedrooms including Dressing Room and en-suite to master
- Three Reception Rooms and Study/office
- Cloak/ Utility Room
- Ample Parking
- South Facing Garden
- Sought after location
William H Brown are proud to offer this outstanding, recently extended and completely refurbished detached family home situated within a highly sought after residential cul de sac just a short stroll to local shops and within easy walking distance of Broxbourne Railway Station.
William H Brown are proud to offer this outstanding recently extended and completely refurbished detached family home situated within a highly sough after residential cul de sac just a short stroll to local shops and within easy walking distance of Broxbourne Railway Station that offers a fast and frequent service to London Liverpool Street. This stunning home is presented in a exceptional condition throughout and boosts many high quality features sitting on a delightful plot with ample parking to the front and 75 ft south facing garden to the rear. Upon entering the property via a heavy solid oak door your greeted by a spacious welcoming reception hall with doors to all ground floor rooms and a staircase to first floor. On the ground floor there is a large L Shaped kitchen/ Diner/ family room, separate living room, separate dining room and utility/ cloakroom. On the first floor there is a superb master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. This stunning property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The Accommodation Comprises
Heavy solid oak door to:
Spacious Reception Hall
Original windows to front and side aspects, turning staircase to first floor, tiled floor, vertical radiator, doors to all ground floor rooms.
Cloakroom/ Utility Room
Fully tiled walls and floor, chrome radiator, granite counter top with cupboard below and surface mounted glass wash bowl and tap. Space and Plumbing for washing machine.
Kitchen/ Diner/ Sitting Room 21' 7" narrowing to 14' 6" x 23' max ( 6.58m narrowing to 4.42m x 7.01m max )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of high quality modern high gloss wall and base units with soft close doors incorporating three integrated ovens and grill, fridge freezer, additional freezer and dishwasher. Extensive grey granite preparation surfaces incorporating drainer with under mounted one and a half bowl sink unit, integrated five ring induction hob with extractor over. Large centre island with granite worktops incorporating two pop up power sockets with USB charging points. High gloss base units and two integrated wine coolers. Tiled floor.
16 ft wide bi- folding doors opening to the rear garden, tiled floor, two vertical radiators.
Living Room 18' 1" extending to 20' 3" to door recess x 11' 9" ( 5.51m extending to 6.17m to door recess x 3.58m )
Bi-folding to rear, skylight, two vertical radiators, custom made TV and storage unit.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 11' 8" extending to 12' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.56m extending to 3.81m )
Window to front aspect, tiled floor and feature tiled wall. Two radiators, built in understairs storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 16' 3" max x 14' 6" extending to 23' to door access ( 4.95m max x 4.42m extending to 7.01m to door access )
Build in under eaves storage cupboard, two radiators.
Dressing Room 8' x 8' 2" max narrowing to 7' 6" ( 2.44m x 2.49m max narrowing to 2.29m )
Built in hanging rails and shelving. Door to further under eaves storage cupboard, storage area with built in shelving for shoes, linen etc.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled walls and floor to complement a white suite comprising low level flush w.c with concealed system. Wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, enclosed shower cubicle, Chrome radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 8" extending to 11' 9" to door recess ( 3.66m x 2.95m extending to 3.58m to door recess )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, wood flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" max x 16' 1" narrowing to 9' 3" ( 3.58m max x 4.90m narrowing to 2.82m )
Window to front aspect, wood flooring, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.24m )
Windows to front and side aspect, radiator.
Bathroom 10' 6" max x 8' 3" max narrowing to 4' 9" ( 3.20m max x 2.51m max narrowing to 1.45m )
Two windows to side aspect, tiled floor and half tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower enclosure.
The property sits on a delightful plot with a large shingle driveway to the front affording off street parking for several vehicles with the remainder mostly laid to lawn. Pedestrian side access to the rear garden extending to 75 ft in length with the southerly aspect. Large paved patio area to the immediate rear of the property with the remainder mostly laid to lawn.
Study/ Office 13' 7" x 7' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.26m )
Formally the garage and accessed via front of the property, window to front aspect, radiator, power and Internet connection.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.