3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGreen Walk, Papworth Everard, Cambridge
- Three bedroom townhouse
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- 19ft Kitchen/family room
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Ideal First Time Buy property
- Car port with parking
- En-suite to master bedroom
- No onward chain
* £1000 Buyers Incentive
* 19ft Kitchen/family room
* Immaculately presented throughout
* Ideal First Time Buy property
* Car port with parking
* En-suite to master bedroom
* No onward chain
Walk-in cupboard, stairs.
Two piece with wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
2.87m x 1.85m (9'5" x 6'1"). Window to front, single radiator.
6.05m x 3.96m (19'10" x 13'). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink, integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood, two windows to rear, patio double doors to garden.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Stairs, door to:
3.96m x 3.00m (13' x 9'10"). Two windows to rear, radiator, door to:
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Shower, wash hand basin and WC, tiled surround, radiator.
3.96m x 3.84m (13' x 12'7"). Three windows to front, radiator.
SECOND FLOOR LANDING
Access to loft, door to:
3.38m x 2.49m (11'1" x 8'2"). Velux window, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator.
3.96m x 3.38m (13' x 11'1"). Velux window, fitted with a range of wardrobes, radiator.
Three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin and WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
To the front of the property is a garden with a range of shrubs and plants, pathway leading to a green play area. To the rear of the property is a private enclosed garden, patio area, leading to a car-port and parking space for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44747604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSQ201128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Cambourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.