2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFarriers Court, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
Sold STC £180,000
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Buyers Incentive
- Utility room
- Viewings highly recommended
- Downstairs WC
- Two en suite's
- Master bedroom with dressing room
- close to local amenities
*Two en suite's
*Viewings highly recommended
*Master with ressing room
*close to local amenities
Secure Pvcu entrance door to:
Stairs, laminate flooring, PVCu double glazed window front.
4.17m x 2.84m (13'8" x 9'4") excluding staircase recess. Pvcu double glazed window to front, double radiator, wooden flooring, door to:
3.8m x 2.37m Laminate flooring, Radiator, PVCu double glazed window and door to rear.
3.88m x 2.37m Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units with drawers, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, built in eye level electric oven and microwave, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, secure pvcu double glazed door and window to rear.
1.6m x 1.86m Tiled flooring, Pvcu double glazed window to front, space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Fitted with a Two piece suite, low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled flooring, radiator, small PVCu double glazed window to front.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet, large storage cupboard, door to:
3.85m x 2.52m Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, door to:
2.37m x 2.64m fitted carpet, radiator, PVCu window to rear.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin with shower over and mixer tap and low-level WC, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
2.82m x 2.54m (9'3" x 8'4"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low-level WC, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front, vinyl flooring.
Driveway leading to the side, off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44747610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.