3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirdwood Road, Maidenhead
Sold STC £535,000
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE, DINING ROOM
- LEAN-TO/SUN ROOM
- KITCHEN, BATHROOM
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE
- SOUGHT-AFTER ROAD
A superb opportunity to acquire a three bedroom semi-detached family home in this sought-after road. In need of modernising with potential to extend, subject to planning permission.
Single glazed wooden and glass door to front, double glazed window to side, understairs cupboard, pantry cupboard with double glazed window to side.
Double glazed window to rear, w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge 13' into bay x 12' ( 3.96m into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, open gas fireplace, wall lights, radiator, t.v. point.
Dining Room 12' x 11' 2" max ( 3.66m x 3.40m max )
Single glazed window to wooden closed in lean-to/sun room, gas fire, radiator.
Lean-To / Sun Room 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Of timber construction, double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 7' 2" max ( 3.86m max x 2.18m max )
Double glazed window to side, door to garden, wall and base units, stainless steel sink drainer, work surfaces, cooker point, cooker hood, wall mounted central heating boiler, part tiled.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" into bay x 11' 11" into wardrobe ( 4.09m into bay x 3.63m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, two double built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 3" max ( 3.66m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, double airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 5" ( 2.31m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, extractor fan, w.c., wall mounted heater, part tiled.
Lawn with plant and shrub borders.
Side gated access leading to a long mature garden with trees and shrub borders, including a selection of fruit trees - apples and pears, outside tap and light.
Double length, wooden door, windows to rear and side.
Driveway parking for 2-3 vehicles.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading, proceed for about 2 miles and turn right into Highway Avenue. Turn right into Napier Road and then left into Birdwood Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44747622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.