3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Lingwell Road, Leeds
Sold STC £155,000
- Three bedroom semi detached accommodation
- Gardens to front and rear
- Detached garage
- Popular residential location
Three bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in LS10 with fantastic access to motorway links, local amenities and good schools. This is an ideal purchase for first time buyer or growing family alike.
Three bedroom semi detached accommodation situated in LS10 with fantastic access to motorway links, local amenities and good schools. This is an ideal purchase for first time buyer or growing family alike. The property is in need of some modernisation however has great potential. The property benefits from laid to lawn garden to the rear ideal for entertaining in summer months. Hurry now to book a viewing with William H Brown.
Lounge 13' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central eating radiator and fireplace.
Dining Room 15' x 13' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.99m )
Double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 6' ( 4.29m x 1.83m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer and oven, double glaze window to the rear and side, part tiled walls and gas central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.38m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.07m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator
Fully fitted wet room with electric shower, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, extractor fan double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is laid to lawn garden with driveway leading to detached garage. To the rear of the property is extensive garden ideal for BBQs and entertaining in summer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44747625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105700. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.