1 bedroom flat for saleSt Leonards road, Surbiton, KT6
- Gorgeous one bedroom flat in a period conversion
- Private entrance and front garden
- Beautiful bay-fronted reception room
- Kitchen with barn-door to the garden
- Lovely bedroom and en suite bathroom
- Part-walled private garden
- Sought-after river road off Maple Road
- Located just 0.3 miles from the mainline station.
A beautifully presented one bedroom flat, well arranged on the lower ground floor of this imposing period conversion and boasting a private entrance and lovely garden on this sought-after river road.
Positioned on a sought-after river road off Maple Road, the property is ideally located for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Surbiton and Kingston.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.