4 bedroom house for saleSt Georges Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Bay Fronted Mid Terraced House
- Accomnodation Over Three Floors
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- One/Two Reception Rooms
- Front Courtyard & Garden to the Rear
- Requires Light Modernisation, Chain Free
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this three/four bedroom bay fronted mid terraced house situated in a popular road within easy reach of the West Hill with its open spaces, local schooling, amenities and convenient bus routes into Hastings town centre. The property benefits from double glazing, gas fired central heating and would welcome some light internal modernisation with accommodation arranged over three floors comprising entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, bay fronted living room or bedroom, third bedroom, to the garden level reception room, kitchen, rear lobby, bathroom/wc and to the first floor two double bedrooms. Enjoying townscape views with an enclosed courtyard garden to the front, an enclosed lawned garden to the rear and being offered for sale with no onward chain, early internal viewings come highly recommended via appointed agents Rush Witt & Wilson.
Bedroom 1 - 15' x 12' -
Bedroom 2 - 12' x 9'10 -
Bedroom 3 - 12' x 9' -
Bedroom 4 - 14' x 12' Bed 4/Reception Room -
Reception 1 - 14' x 11'10 -
Reception 2 - 6' x 6' Bathroom -
Kitchen - 12' x 9' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44749638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26553936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.