3 bedroom detached house for saleGuildford
Sold STC £495,000
This attractive home, built in 1989, was originally the showhome for the development and is the only property here that features a double garage. It offers spacious and well presented accommodation with the benefit of a parking to the front of the garage. The property is situated in a modern development within a private cul-de-sac, close to local shops and allowing easy access to the centre of Guildford.
* Covered entrance porch
* Entrance hall
* Dining room
* Living room with gas feature fireplace and a door opening to the conservatory
* Kitchen fitted with a range of cream units and gloss laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include an oven with 4-ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back, extractor chimney above, ceramic tiled flooring, under stair storage cupboard and a door opening to the rear garden
* Conservatory with laminate wood flooring and a door opening to the rear garden
* Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite shower room comprising corner basin, w.c and part-tiled walls
* Two additional bedrooms
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising bath, basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and ceramic tiled flooring
* Service/Maintenance charges (for private development): £TBC
* EPC Current Rating: D
Guildford town centre is the historic and vibrant County Town of Surrey, renowned for its excellent shopping plus offering a comprehensive range of social, recreational and educational facilities. There are two theatres, G Live the contemporary state-of-the-art entertainment and concert hall, an Odeon cinema and the Spectrum Leisure Centre. Guildford is a gateway to some of the most stunning scenery in the South East of England and forms part of the Surrey Hills, which is an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Guildford has excellent transport links, with the A3 linking to the M25 just 6 miles away accessing central London and International airports. The mainline railway station provides a commuter service to London Waterloo in approx 38 minutes, whilst London Road station is across the other side of town. There are a number of first class schools in the town, including Guildford High School, The Royal Grammar School, Tormead and Lanesborough schools. The state sector is also very well
Garden & Exterior
* To the front of the property, there is an area of lawn that wraps around with a paved pathway to the front door * The detached double garage is directly adjacent to the property and there is two off-street parking spaces to the front * Secluded rear garden mostly laid to lawn with established shrubs/trees with a fenced perimeter, side gate accessing the front of the property and door accessing the garage
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44749770.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 377271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.