2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGrove Road, Repps With Bastwick, Great Yarmouth
- *GUIDE PRICE £190,000-£200,000*
- Detached bungalow with two/three bedrooms
- Garage and driveway
- Unspoilt field views
- CHAIN FREE!
This detached bungalow offers unspoilt field views and is tucked away in a rural location. With accommodation offering 2/3 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and a recently fitted bathroom. Offered chain free!
This detached bungalow offers unspoilt field views and is tucked away in a rural location. With accommodation offering 2/3 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and a recently fitted bathroom. This property is offered chain free and has a large rear garden along with a garage and driveway.
With loft access, a radiator and cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" x 13' 11" ( 3.63m x 4.24m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire place, radiator and television point.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.02m x 3.10m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.72m )
Tiled with a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1/1/2 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, central heating boiler, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 9' 5" max x 11' 5" ( 2.87m max x 3.48m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, wall lights and television.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" max x 10' 6" max (plus wardrobes) ( 2.87m max x 3.20m max (plus wardrobes) )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect and built in wardrobes with an airing cupboard.
With a four piece suite comprising of; a WC, hand wash basin, bath and shower cubicle. Includes a heated towel rail and a double glazed window the the side aspect.
Gated and laid to lawn with plant borders and a driveway.
An extended garden with raised flower beds, shed, greenhouse, oil tank and field views.
With a single glazed window, power, lighting and an electric roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44750037.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.