2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCromer Road, Mundesley, Norwich
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garden Room with Glass Vaulted Ceiling
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage & Mature Rear Garden
This detached bungalow is set in the coastal village of Mundesley, boasting a garden room with stunning glass vaulted ceiling, two reception rooms, kitchen & two double bedrooms. With ample driveway parking, a garage & mature rear garden.
Set on the outskirts of the seaside village of Mundesley, with lots of amenities and shops, including a supermarket, butchers, hairdressers, as well as a doctors, primary school, golf course, and not forgetting the beautiful blue flag beaches. This is a detached bungalow with plenty of parking to the front with a shingled driveway and a garage. The property inside consists of two double bedrooms and a family shower room. There is a kitchen with separate utility area, lounge and garden room with stunning glass vaulted ceiling leading into a separate dining room - this whole space would be great for entertaining. To the rear there is a good sized patio seating area which slopes down to the garden mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders, a summerhouse, and a pathway leading to the bottom with greenhouses and outbuildings for storage.
With a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Tiled flooring.
With a single glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Radiator and laminate wood flooring. Doors off.
Lounge 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
With laminate wood flooring and radiator. Archway opening into the garden room.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.43m x 1.98m )
With laminate wood flooring and Patio door to the garage. Archway opening to the;
Garden Room 20' 3" x 7' 4" ( 6.17m x 2.24m )
With a feature glass vaulted ceiling. Two double glazed windows to the side aspect and one double glazed window to the rear aspect. Patio doors opening to the rear garden. Two radiators, television point and spot lights. Laminate wood flooring.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Radiator, slate tiled flooring and spot lights. Airing cupboard. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door to rear hallway and door to the rear garden.
Utility Area / Side Porch
With a double glazed window and double glazed door to the garden. Plumbing and space for washing machine.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and side aspects. Laminate wood effect flooring. Two radiators and television point.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.95m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator and carpet.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and walk in shower cubicle with glass screen. Extractor fan and shaver point in light. Radiator and fully tiled. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Garage 16' 9" x 11' 4" ( 5.11m x 3.45m )
With up and over door. Power and light.
To the front of the property there is a shingled driveway providing ample parking and access to the single garage. With a gate leading to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area and pond with steps leading to the garden mainly laid to lawn with established shrubs and beds. There is a summer house, two greenhouses and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44750040.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.