2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAbbey Park, Beeston Regis, Sheringham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow on a Corner Plot
- Spacious 22ft Kitchen/Diner
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Wrap Around Gardens
- Garage & Driveway Parking
Set in the coastal village of Beeston Regis, this spacious detached bungalow is on a corner plot. Boasting a lounge, spacious 22ft kitchen/diner & two double bedrooms. With ample parking, a garage & wrap around gardens with a patio area & raised lawn.
Set in a residential area of the coastal village of Beeston Regis, which is under two miles from the popular town of Sheringham with amenities, shops, supermarkets, schools, restaurants, golf course and transport links. This is a spacious detached bungalow on a corner plot, with ample parking and a separate garage. Consisting of two double bedrooms, a family bathroom with separate WC, and a double aspect lounge allowing for plenty of light. The kitchen/diner is a great family/entertaining room with a contemporary kitchen and Patio doors from the dining area leading to the patio and garden. The garden wraps around the property with several shingled areas to the front, and a raised lawned area to the side, and a paved patio seating area to the rear. There is also a door to access the garage and a greenhouse.
With an entrance door to the front aspect. Two windows to the front and side aspects. Spot lights, exposed brick and carpet. Door into;
With laminate wood flooring and radiator. Loft access and two storage cupboards. Doors off.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.81m )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspect and one double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, carpet and television point. Gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner 22' 6" x 9' 9" ( 6.86m x 2.97m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and a half sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Radiator. Slate flooring in kitchen area and laminate wood flooring in dining area. Two double glazed windows to the side aspect and one double glazed window to the rear aspect. Patio doors leading to the side aspect and garden. Door into;
With a door to the rear garden. Two windows to the side and front aspects.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a hand wash basin, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle. Spot lights and radiator. Fully tiled and tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
With a low level WC. Fully tiled and tiled splashbacks. Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.91m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Laminate wood flooring. Radiator and television point.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 8' 4" ( 3.94m x 2.54m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator and laminate wood flooring.
With up and over door. Power and light. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and wooden door to the rear garden.
Set on a corner plot to the front of the property there is a large garden mainly laid to shingle with a path leading to the front door and gate to the rear garden. There is ample driveway parking leading to the single garage.
The garden is fully enclosed and wraps around the side and rear of the property. The side garden has a paved patio area and raised lawned area. The rear garden has a large paved patio seating area, a greenhouse and door to access the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44750043.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.