3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTorridge Drive, Didcot
- Semi-detached property on the Ladygrove development
- Three bedrooms
- Updated kitchen with dining area overlooking the South facing garden
- Re-fitted modern bathroom and updated gas central heating boiler
- UPVC windows and doors
- Garage with driveway parking and gated side access to the garden
- Within close proximity to Didcot Parkway mainline station and The Orchard shopping centre
Tucked away in a cul-de-sac location on the Ladygrove is this semi detached, three bedroom home, with garage. The property has been improved with updated boiler, UPVC double glazed windows and doors, along with a re-fitted modern bathroom and updated kitchen. The kitchen diner has patio doors leading out to the South facing rear garden, which gives side access to the garage and driveway. Within close proximity of both Didcot Parkway mainline station and The Orchard shopping centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44750187.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7030299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.