2 bedroom bungalow for saleConcorde Close, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms, One Reception Room
- Desirable West Bexhill Location
- Large Rear Garden
- Modern Kitchen and Shower Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
This exceptionally spacious detached bungalow comprises two double bedrooms, large sitting room, modern kitchen, modern white shower room and additional separate wc. Internal benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and sealed unit double glazing. Externally the property boasts a single garage with access directly into the hallway a driveway offering off road parking for multiple vehicles and a very large landscaped lawned rear garden with patio area and flower and shrub borders. Situated in an extremely popular cul-de-sac location in West Bexhill an internal inspection is highly recommended. The property is only a short distance from the Highwoods Golf Club.
Bedroom 1 - 15' 5 x 11'11 -
Bedroom 2 - 15'5 x 11'9 -
Reception 1 - 17'10 x 12'8 -
Kitchen - 11'5 x 10'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751030.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26519193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.