3 bedroom bungalow for saleSandrock Hill, Crowhurst, East Sussex, TN33
Under Offer £365,000
- Well presented detached bungalow
- Flexible accommodation, scope to extend
- Three bedrooms, Two receptions
- Generous plot, large rear garden
- Garage & carport, EPC tba.
Set within the heart of Crowhurst village this well presented detached bungalow provides flexible accommodation and further scope to extend if required subject to planning consents. Set on a generous plot with a good size driveway and large tree lined garden. Accommodation includes: sitting room, dining room and kitchen with potential to create kitchen/breakfast room, three bedrooms, bathroom, w/c and useful rear lobby. There is ample off road parking with a garage, separate car port and driveway providing plenty of space. Local amenities include a public house, primary school and mainline station providing direct access to London Bridge/Charing Cross. A short drive to the market town of Battle with a host of interesting shops, boutiques and restaurants.
Bedroom 1 - 12'9 x 10'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 10' x 9'9 -
Bedroom 3 - 10' x 7'9 -
Reception 1 - 16'5 x 11'9 -
Reception 2 - 10' x 8'9 -
Kitchen - 11'9 x 9'6 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751033.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26554269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.