1 bedroom retirement property for saleNyetimber Mill, Nyetimber
- Vacant Possession
- First Floor Retirement Apartment
- Spacious Double Bedroom with Built In Wardrobes
- Dual Aspect Lounge / Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Fitted Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Communal Laundry Room, Lounge and Garage
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Local Amenities
* Offered with vacant possession * This First Floor Apartment is located within a highly desired village location of Nyetimber with a variety of amenities on the door stop and set within a very sought after retirement development with many notable communal facilities. The property benefits from a spacious double Bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, a Kitchen with a lovely side aspect view, a larger than average Lounge with dual aspect and a modern fitted Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and electric heating. The fantastic communal facilities include a Lounge which is situated within the historical Mill itself, a Laundry Room and a Garage as well as beautifully well maintained Communal Gardens. Viewing is a must.
Entrance - Communal entrance. Stairwell to first floor. Wood and glazed door to:
Entrance Hall - Doors to the lounge / dining room, shower room and bedroom. Electric storage heater. Double airing cupboard housing tank for hot water. Further storage cupboard. Access to loft space. Emergency pull cord.
Lounge / Dining Room - 17'5 x 10'4 - UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side overlooking the communal gardens. Electric storage heater. TV and telephone point. Glazed folding door to:
Kitchen - 6'1 x 5'7 - UPVC double glazed window to side. Range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Space for fridge freezer and included freestanding electric cooker.
Bedroom - 14'2 x 8'3 - UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the communal gardens. Range of built in double wardrobes with hanging and shelving space with further storage above. Electric storage heater.
Shower Room - Modern fitted shower room with concealed WC, vanity unit with wash hand basin and double shower cubicle with glass sliding doors and wall mounted power shower. Chrome towel radiator. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls.
Communal Facilities -
Communal Lounge - Communal lounge which can be used by residents for socialising if they wish to with organised coffee mornings and board games.
Communal Laundry Room - With washing machines, tumble driers and outdoor rotary lines.
Communal Gardens - Which can be used by residents and maintained to high standards within the maintenance charge.
Parking Bay - Permit parking bays which are on a first come first serve basis.
Additional Information - Maintenance Charge - £157.00 per month approximately.
Lease 125 years from 1982 approximately.
Ground Rent £75.00 yearly approximately.
Age Restricted 55 years and over.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751105.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26554278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.