3 bedroom detached house for saleNetherfield Hill, Battle, East Sussex, TN33
- Stunning Grade II Listed semi-rural home
- Extended and updated to a high standard
- Hand crafted kitchen/breakfast room
- Two receptions, study area, 3 bedrooms
- Detached dble garage, 0.44 acres
- Heated swimming pool, EPC n/a
A fine Grade II listed period home set on a requested semi rural position approximately 1.2 miles from Battle town centre. This charming Hall House has been up-dated and extended to a high standard including a stunning hand crafted kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling, two reception rooms, study area. three bedrooms and period features throughout including exposed timbers and inglenook fireplaces. For those seeking additional accommodation a room over the detached double garage can be used for ancillary accommodation/study/home office. Delightful and private gardens of 0.44 acres include a heated swimming pool and summer house with a pleasant aspect over adjoining farmland and fields. The historic market town of Battle provides a host of interesting shops, boutiques and restaurants and mainline station providing a direct service to London Bridge and Charing Cross.
Bedroom 1 - 14'x 12'6 -
Bedroom 2 - 14'3 x 10'8 -
Bedroom 3 - 14'10 x 9'11 -
Reception 1 - 21'3 x 13'3 -
Reception 2 - 20'8 x 14'8 -
Kitchen - 21'11 x 17'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751156.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26554288. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.