3 bedroom terraced house for saleSalisbury Street, Hull
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000 - £250,000
- Stunning Period Property
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Many Original Features
- Beautiful Established Rear Garden
A simply stunning period property oozing charm and character in the heart of the popular Avenues area. Having been tastefully restored by the current owner this traditional Victorian terrace demands internal inspection.
A simply stunning period property oozing charm and character in the heart of the popular Avenues area. Having been tastefully restored by the current owner this traditional Victorian terrace demands internal inspection. The accommodation is warm and welcoming and is perfect for a family home set over three floors, you will be amazed by the space on offer. There are two reception rooms filled with original features leading through to a family orientated breakfast kitchen you will not be disappointed. Moving upstairs you with find a peaceful bathroom boasting a beautiful claw foot bath and three double bedrooms filled with character. Viewing is essential to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
A simply stunning period property oozing charm and character in the heart of the popular Avenues area.
Front entrance door with window above, dado rail, radiator, wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 12' 11" plus bay x 11' 9" plus recess ( 3.94m plus bay x 3.58m plus recess )
Two single glazed windows to the front aspect, sash window with blinds, feature fire surround with real flame gas effect fire, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' plus recess ( 3.61m x 3.05m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace with log burner, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling fan.
Breakfast Room 13' x 8' ( 3.96m x 2.44m )
Single glazed door to side aspect, built in cupboards and drawers, radiator and open through to:-
Kitchen 11' x 8' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.64m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, towel radiator, door to:-
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 2" ( 2.31m x 1.57m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, units with contrasting work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to:-
Comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, complementary tiling and double glazed window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Door to stairs and velux style window to rear.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" x 13' 11" ( 4.83m x 4.24m )
Two single glazed sash style windows to the front aspect, feature fireplace, built in cupboard, dado rail, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.61m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, feature fireplace, radiator, dado rail and laminate effect wood flooring.
Bathroom 13' x 8' max ( 3.96m x 2.44m max )
Comprising of claw foot bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, built in storage radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and window to rear.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 3 22' 5" max into eaves x 15' 10" max ( 6.83m max into eaves x 4.83m max )
Single glazed window to the front aspect, double glazed window to rear and two radiators.
There is a low maintenance garden to the front of the property with mature shrubs and low brick boundary wall. To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with block set style patio area, flower beds, pagoda and timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA115101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.