3 bedroom terraced house for saleLangdale Road, Northampton
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Bedroom Terraced House
- Fully Modernised Throughout
- Landscaped Rear Garden
- Superb Attention To Detail
- Gas Central Heating
The property has been renovated and improved by the current owners to an excellent standard. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/Diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a low maintenance landscaped rear garden.
We are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom terraced house. The property has been renovated and improved by the current owners to an excellent standard. Comprising of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/Diner, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from a low maintenance landscaped rear garden.
Double glazed obscure door to front door, double glazed window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor, ceramic floor tiles and radiator.
Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 10" ( 4.85m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed french doors to rear, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 16' x 10' 3" ( 4.88m x 3.12m )
Double glazed obscure door to rear, double glazed window to rear aspect, wall and base level units with roll top work top, single stainless steel drainer sink with mixer tap, part tiled walls, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic floor tiles, coved ceiling and radiator.
Loft access (Fully boarded) and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, boiler cupboard, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 1" ( 2.26m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, panel enclosed bath with shower over, WC and wash hand basin in vanity unit, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and ceramic floor tiles.
Brick wall, enclosed paved area and gate with side access.
Laid to lawn, raised deck seating area, trees and flowers, timber shed, gate with side access and timber summer house/storage shed
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751342.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN104618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.