2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBarham Road, Hull
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens to 3 Sides
- Private Vehicle Driveway & Garage
MODERN STYLE PROLPERTY WITH PRIVATE VEHICLE DRIVEWAY, GARAGE AND GARDENS TO 3 SIDES- VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
A well presented modern style two bedroom end terraced family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated forming part of the popular/convienent residential location served by shops, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Canopy Style Covered Porch
With door, double glazed window, radiator, dado rail and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge/ Dining Room 21' max x 11' 4" narrowing to 9' 6" ( 6.40m max x 3.45m narrowing to 2.90m )
With double glazed dual aspect windows, two radiators, coving and door.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
(White high gloss). With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, plumbing for automatic washing machine, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed exit door.
Incorporating shed and separate wc.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.84m )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" max x 8' 7" plus recess ( 3.48m max x 2.62m plus recess )
With double glazed window, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit/radiator and door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
With low level wc, double glazed window with patterned glass, coving and door.
With dado rail, double glazed window and trap door access to roof space.
To the front of the property is a concrete forecourt with hedge forming boundary. An adjacent private vehicle driveway which leads to a single garage having vehicular up and over door.
To the side is a garden area with hedging and to the rear is a lawned garden with cold water tap, timber fence/hedge forming boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751363.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.