2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackberry Lane, Potterne, DEVIZES
Guide Price £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Well Kept Gardens
- Driveway Parking
CALL NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. Well presented two double bedroom house with two reception rooms, modern kitchen,front and rear gardens. Driveway parking.
Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer FOR SALE this Well presented bedroom Mid terrace house situated within the popular village of Potterne. The accommodation to the ground floor comprises sitting room, dining area, modern kitchen. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside to the front and rear are well maintained gardens. Further benefits include driveway parking, Upvc double glazing and oil fired central heating.
Double glazed door to side aspect and laminated flooring.
Double glazed door to side aspect, radiator, door to lounge, laminated flooring and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 2" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.32m max x 3.73m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, brick open fire place, radiator, Tel/TV point, feature glazed obscure window and door to dining area.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 7' max ( 4.32m x 2.13m max )
Double radiator, arch to kitchen tiled floor, storage cupboard with power and light and plumbing for a potential cloakroom.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 6' 11" ( 3.86m x 2.11m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side and rear garden with gated access to front, ceramic sink/drainer, work surfaces, cooker hood, electric cooker point, tiled floor and splashbacks, plumbing for washing machines, space for fridge/freezer, free standing cooker and floor mounted central heating boiler.
Stairs rising from hall, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 13' 4" max ( 3.81m x 4.06m max )
Two double glazed window to front aspect, built in single wardrobes, radiator and Tel/TV point
Bedroom Two 12' max x 8' ( 3.66m max x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, over head storage and coved ceiling.
Refitted bathroom, obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, shower cubicle with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, part tiling and tiled floor.
Enclosed with patio and summer house, lawn and oil tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751405.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.