3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCamden Street, Derby
- Ideal Investment
- Three Bedrooms
- Four Bedroom Let
- Loft Room
- Good Size Kitchen
- Generous Garden
- Close To City
A spacious three bedroom end terrace (could be let let as four bedrooms) in a popular location close to Derby City. The accommodation comprises of - hallway, lounge/bedroom, separate dining room, extended kitchen, ground floor shower rooms, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and attic room. Outsid
A spacious three bedroom end terrace (could be let let as four bedrooms) in a popular location close to Derby City. The accommodation comprises of - hallway, lounge/bedroom, separate dining room, extended kitchen, ground floor shower rooms, three first floor bedrooms, bathroom and attic room. Outside to the rear is a good size garden.
Accessed via entrance door to the front, stairs to the first floor, gas central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge/ground Floor Bedroom 12' 2" x 10' 8" into chimney breast ( 3.71m x 3.25m into chimney breast )
Having double glazed window to the front, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator.
Dining Room/communal Room 11' 4" x 13' 9" into chimney breast ( 3.45m x 4.19m into chimney breast )
Having double glazed patio doors to the rear, laminate flooring, gas central heating radiator, feature fireplace, understairs storage cupboard and access to:
Kitchen 18' x 9' 8" ( 5.49m x 2.95m )
Fitted with matching wall and base units with work surfaces, sink and drainer, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, part tiled walls, breakfast bar, two double glazed windows to the side and gas central heating radiator.
Having double glazed patio doors giving access to the garden and door to:
Fitted with a shower cubicle and low level WC. Fully tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator and stairs to the loft room.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" max x 12' 5" ( 4.19m max x 3.78m )
Having two double glazed windows to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 10' 11" ( 2.39m x 3.33m )
Having double glazed to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m x 2.59m )
Having double glazed window to the rear and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Part tiled walls and double glazed window to the side.
Loft Room 13' 7" max x 13' 2" max reduced head height ( 4.14m max x 4.01m max reduced head height )
Having sky-light to the rear and recess spotlighting.
To the rear of the property is garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44751423.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER203995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.