3 bedroom terraced house for saleGrosvenor Road, Harborne, Birmingham
Sold STC £400,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- BEAUTIFUL VICTORIAN TERRACE PROPERTY
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- PRIME HARBORNE LOCATION
- CLOSE TO THE Q E HOSPITAL AND BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY
- EXCELLENTLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
BEAUTIFUL VICTORIAN TERRACE PROPERTY **** LARGER STYLE PROPERTY **** THREE RECEPTION ROOMS **** BREAKFAST KITCHEN ** PRIME HARBORNE LOCATION *** CLOSE TO THE Q E HOSPITAL AND BIRMINGHAM UNIVERSITY *** EXCELLENTLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT ** THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS *FAMILY BATHROOM AND LOVELY GARDENS
This is a truly beautiful Victorian Terrace which will make a fantastic family home. Located in prime Harborne and within easy access of Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Birmingham University. It has the benefit of spacious rooms, including Three Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen, Three good Sized Bedrooms, and Family Bathroom to the First Floor, Front and Rear Gardens. This property must be viewed to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer.
Boundary brick wall, foregarden with a range of shrubs and plants leads to entrance doorway.
Stairs to the first floor and doors to:
Lounge 11' 4" into chimney breast x 14' 10" into bay ( 3.45m into chimney breast x 4.52m into bay )
Single glazed window, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose and solid wood flooring.
Second Reception Room 11' 5" into chimney breast x 12' 9" ( 3.48m into chimney breast x 3.89m )
Single glazed patio doors, two radiators, inner hall with storage cupboard and solid wood flooring.
Breakfast Room 9' 9" x 13' 4" ( 2.97m x 4.06m )
Single glazed window, radiator, door to storage cupboard and solid wood flooring.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 3" x 12' 8" ( 2.82m x 3.86m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, double oven and hob with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, radiator, tiling, two double glazed windows to the garden and a further window and door to the rear garden.
Doors to first floor accommodation and large storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 16' 7" into chimney breast x 12' 9" ( 5.05m into chimney breast x 3.89m )
Three single glazed windows, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 9" to chimney breast + wardrobes ( 3.91m x 2.97m to chimney breast + wardrobes )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.62m )
Single glazed window, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Large loft area that may be converted into a fourth bedroom (subject to normal building regulations and planning consents).
Double glazed window, radiator, wash hand basin, wc, bath, shower, Limestone tiling with underfloor heating and heated mirror.
Beautiful cottage style garden with lawned areas and an array of shrubs and trees.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44752737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBN105382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Harborne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.