2 bedroom flat for saleChurch Street, Cromer
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide of £90,000
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Recently Refurbished!
- No Onward Chain!
Set within the heart of Cromer, close to the beach & shops. This second floor apartment has been recently refurbished & consists of two bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen & bathroom. With no onward chain it would make an ideal first time home or investment buy!
Set in the lovely seaside town of Cromer this second floor apartment is in an ideal location for the shops, transport links, amenities and close to the beach and seafront. Kentford House is a converted 1950's property and has been recently refurbished throughout. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and bathroom. With no onward chain it would make an ideal first time home or investment buy!
With an entrance door and carpet.
With a wooden fire door to the front aspect. Double glazed window to the side aspect. Carpet and storage heater. Intercom. Doors off.
With a three piece suite comprising of; a low level WC, hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over with glass screen. Extractor fan and airing cupboard. Wall mounted heater. Part tiled splashbacks. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 5' 7" ( 4.22m x 1.70m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Built in electric oven and electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood above. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.76m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Storage heater, carpet and television point.
Bedroom 2 13' 6" x 4' 11" ( 4.11m x 1.50m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpet and loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Carpet, telephone point and storage heater.
There are approx 130 years remaining on the lease. The ground rent is £50 per annum. The service charge is approx £400 per annum and the buildings insurance is approx £400 per annum. You are able to sub-let this property but can not holiday let it
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44752761.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104358. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.