4 bedroom detached house for saleChaplin Drive, Headcorn, Kent
- Substantial 4 bedroom detached home
- Large mature garden
- Central village location
- Garage and off road parking
- Potential to improve
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Located in the picturesque commuter village of Headcorn, is this extensive 4 bedroom detached home, ideal for families or couples alike. Viewing is certainly a must to appreciate the space on offer and the secluded location. With the local primary school within close proximity, along with the mainline station and a thriving High Street, this really is the perfect spot to bring up a young family or nurture a growing one.Every modern home buyer knows the importance of a garage and off road parking - this property has the benefit of both, with additional parking available on the road. There is even potential to convert the garage and extend it to become part of the main house, creating an even larger downstairs space (subject to obtain planning permission). Since this home requires a degree of modernisation, it is the perfect starter for any budding interior designer, as the layout and style is so versatile. All 4 bedrooms are of an excellent size, and the main bedroom has the luxury of its own en-suite shower room. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your own mark and let those creative juices flow - and with such a highly desired village location, this home won't be around for long.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Dining Area: 23'5 x 13'1 (7.14m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'6 x 7'2 (2.59m x 2.19m)
- Conservatory: 10'3 x 10'1 (3.13m x 3.08m)
- Study: 12'6 x 6'11 (3.81m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'7 x 10'6 (4.75m x 3.20m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'5 x 9'5 (3.79m x 2.87m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'11 x 10'2 (3.33m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'11 x 10'2 (3.33m x 3.10m)
- Bathroom: 7'3 x 5'3 (2.21m x 1.60m)
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44752770.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12720199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Headcorn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.