1 bedroom flat for saleCaedmon Road, London
- 1st floor
- Open plan living space
- Close to Holloway Road tube station
- Modern bathroom with shower and bathroom
- Beautiful period style features
- Large windows
- Sought after North London location
LiFE Residential is pleased to market this fantastically located first floor, 1 double bedroom period conversion property. Offering a generous beautiful open plan living area together with a fully integrated kitchen. The kitchen has ample storage and shelving space and a large style integrated modern oven.
The property features plenty of character with original style features and large windows that ensure your apartment is wonderfully bright. The stripped wooden flooring through the communal area adds an lovely extra aspect to the property. The bathroom is a more modern style including a bath for those relaxing evenings and a shower to awaken you ready for the day ahead.
Being closely located to Holloway Road tube station (Piccadilly) and adjacent to an array of local amenities, bars and restaurants. Tollington Road is close by in addition to transport amenities which include Caledonian Road (Piccadilly), and Highbury & Islington tube (Victoria & Overground).
Property ref: 121_2481_4271166
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44753550.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4271166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, North London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.